Terms and Conditions
The competition will be run between 09/11/2020 and 30/11/2020. This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The prize is £500 of Currys PC World vouchers. A winner will be chosen at random by 04/12/2020. The winner will be contacted by email. The prize is non-transferrable, there is no cash alternative. We will liaise directly with the winner to arrange fulfilment of the prize.
All entrants to this prize draw accept the following terms and conditions.
1. Only one entry is allowed per person. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of 'script' or 'brute force', that person's entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. That person will also be banned from any future participation in Techscheme promotions.
2. The competition is open to residents in the following territories; England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and excludes employees of Blackhawk Network, their immediate families, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Blackhawk Network means Cyclescheme, Hawk Incentives Limited and Blackhawk Network (Europe) Limited.
3. The winner will be contacted via email and if they do not claim their prize within 14 days, another winner will be selected in their place.
4. To claim the prize, winners will only be required to provide their full postal address by reply. In the event that the postal address is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
5. The Supplier will aim to fulfil prizes promptly but cannot and does not guarantee delivery by a certain date.
6. The winners' list will be hosted on the competition web page.
7. Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.
8. Limitations of liability: Insofar as is permitted by law, Cyclescheme, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Cyclescheme, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. By taking part in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant’s name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion
10. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers for marketing purposes (unless opted out) and for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
11. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter of this prize draw is Cyclescheme Limited (Company registration number: 05363678) with its registered office address at Westside One, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9TD (“Cyclescheme”).
13. The Supplier is Cyclescheme Limited (Company registration number: 05363678) with its registered office address at Westside One, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9TD (“Cyclescheme”).